February 01, 2017
US Army Gets The Green Light For Dakota Access Pipeline
Despite months of protests under extreme conditions and international outrage, the US Army has been ordered to allow the construction of the final section of the North Dakota Pipeline. This is another piece of news that isn’t exactly surprising– President Trump, after all, recently signed an executive order giving his support for the pipeline. But North Dakota Senator John Hoeven’s announcement is still a major blow to the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe that will lose sacred sites and possibly their water supplies from this construction. Representatives of the Standing Rock community have vowed legal action to stop it.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU