February 01, 2017
Marine Le Pen Refuses To Repay EU Funds
The European Parliament says that France’s far-right leader and presidential candidate Marine Le Pen owes them €300,000 in funds that she allegedly misspent, but Le Pen refuses to pay. The parliament says she wrongly used the funds to pay an aide at the National Front’s headquarters in Paris and has until midnight on Tuesday to repay the money. If she doesn’t parliament threatened to retain half of her salary as an MEP and take away other allowances. If the European Parliament’s debt collectors are anything like American student debt collectors, our best advice is to pay it. Otherwise she’ll get calls from the EU seven times a day and nobody wants that.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- Russia Is Now Selling Alcohol From Vending Machines
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU