January 06, 2017
WaPo’s New Symbol For Feminism Is The Symbol For Men
Sometimes, when a publication is rushing to make a deadline, items slip past the copyeditors. But you would think that someone – anyone – employed at Washington Post Express would see the astrological glyph for Mars/Men and think that it didn’t look right representing a women’s march. The typo would have looked odd enough hiding somewhere inside the print edition, but this was the focal point of the front cover. The world’s largest typo was immediately chastised by the public, given the symbols of ♀ for female and ♂ for male are widely recognized but everyone expect for their graphic designer. Washington Post has since issued a correction and apology.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU