January 31, 2017
Student Charged In Quebec Mosque Attack
Canadian police charged French-Canadian student Alexandre Bissonnette for the fatal shooting of six Muslim worshippers at a mosque in Quebec. The 27-year-old Bissonnette, who was allegedly “enthralled by a borderline racist national movement,” will face six counts of first-degree murder and five counts of attempted murder. Quebec provincial police also released the names and some information about each victim:
- Azzeddine Soufiane, 57, was a butcher and a father of three.
- Khaled Belkacemi, 60, was a professor at Laval University.
- Abdelkrim Hassen, 41, was an IT worker for the government and father of three.
- Aboubaker Thabti, 44
- Mamadou Tanou Barry, 42
- Ibrahima Barry, 39
Meanwhile, five people are still in the hospital with injuries and another 12 people were being treated with minor injuries. The other individual who was arrested at the scene was not in connection with Bissonnette and is now being treated like a witness.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU