January 31, 2017
Mexico Wants Israel To Apologize For Its Wall-Talk
The Mexican government is demanding an apology from Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu for his tweet that expressed support for US President Trump’s plan to build a wall along the US-Mexico border. Netanyahu used Twitter on Saturday evening to praise Trump’s executive order authorizing construction of the wall, which isn’t necessarily surprising since he and Trump are pretty chummy and might already be sharing construction tips. The Israeli security company that fenced in Gaza just so happens to be in Washington this week to discuss wall-building options (and hopefully curtain swatches) with President Trump. Still, Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray said he felt “profound astonishment, rejection and disappointment” over the tweet. “Mexico is a friend of Israel and should be treated as such by its Prime Minister,” his statement said.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Graveyard of Empires | The Pursuit of Time | American History 2019
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- She Did It!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU