January 17, 2017
Austria Is Desperately Seeking A Hermit
Do you love nature but not electricity? Do you prefer seclusion and spirituality over modern appliances? Are you just trying to avoid social media? The Saalfelden hermitage might be the job for you. For the last 350 years, the small Austrian town of Saalfelden has hired a hermit to maintain one of Europe’s last hermitages, built into a cliff above the town. And it just so happens that they’re looking for a new hermit! The views are beautiful and the benefits include a lot of quiet time. But it’s not as lonely as it sounds. “Many people come [to the hermitage] and want to confide in someone. He has to be there for them,” said local priest Alois Moser.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU