December 19, 2016
Start Your Week With A Few Good Reads
- In case you didn’t hear, Daily Pnut got acquired. Our co-founders give you all the juicy gossip.
- Is cyber power the perfect weapon? The New York Times looks at Russia’s cyber invasions.
- Want to oppose President-elect Donald Trump? There are probably smarter ways to do it.
- Speaking of Trump, Kanye fans aren’t happy with his new friendship with the President-elect. There’s a plausible theory behind their unlikely partnership, though.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates reflects on an era that’s ending. Read his latest: My President Was Black.
- What’s the difference between Edward Snowden and Daniel Ellsberg? Malcolm Gladwell tries to unpack the modern whistle-blower.
- How did a Texan become a prominent leader in ISIS? The Atlantic breaks the story and shares in the journey in their next issue.
- And how did Gabriel Garcia Marquez become a propagandist for the CIA? Turns out, the Nobel Laureate was tricked into the scheme.
- Read about how conman Napoleon Hill launched the genre of self-help scams. It might make you feel better.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU