December 13, 2016
Now Hiring: An Emoji Translator
A company in London posted advertisements for a cutting-edge new job that is sure to jumpstart your career. Today Translation is looking for a specialist who can translate text into emoji for clients, a role that agency boss Jurga Zilinskiene believes is a “potential growth area.” The gig will involve explaining cross-cultural misunderstandings in the mobile text-speak and compiling monthly trend reports on what’s new in the world of mini-pictures. The ad doesn’t specify whether applicants should submit their resumes in English or emoji.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU