December 12, 2016
Ikea Renames Products After ‘Secret Anxieties’
Finally realizing that some of their product names were difficult for an American audience, Ikea is renaming its bestselling products after common anxieties. Now, a single daybed will be called “My partner snores” and the chalkboard formerly known as “Luns” will be called “He can’t say he loves me.” What a magical phrase to give someone as a gift.
Known as “Ikea Retail Therapy,” the rationale behind the marketing campaign is that Ikea’s products are designed to solve everyday dilemmas. A bit strange that none of these products are named “Assembling Ikea furniture,” though.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU