December 15, 2016
Cuba Wants To Pay Back Czech Debt With Rum
The Czech Finance Ministry says Cuba offered to pay its Cold War-era debt using rum. Worth a shot, they guessed. Cuban authorities allegedly proposed to use their trademark rum as a means to pay back the $276 million they owed to the Czech Republic from their communist bloc days. If the Czech government actually accepts Cuba’s offer to pay their bar tab, the Czech would have enough Cuban rum to last a century. Still, Finance Ministry spokesman Michal Zurovec says the country would still prefer the debt was at least partly paid in cash.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- Like, Comment, And Vote | The Mail Attacks Continue | No Longer Have The Right To Buy Arms
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU