December 14, 2016
British Airways Tried To Ban A Passenger From Using More Than One Teabag
The British are very particular about their tea. That’s why one traveler was offended when a British Airways hostess told him he couldn’t use two teabags for his cup of tea in the airport lounge. The traveler’s complaint reached blogs in the UK, sparking outrage at the airline’s restrictions on complimentary airport tea. British Airways had to apologize, realizing that impeding on a passenger’s “perfect cuppa” made them look as rude as a 1773 Bostonian.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU