October 06, 2016
A Few Fun Reads To Get Your Weekend Started
- Our book for the weekend: Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
- Obama assesses his economic legacy and the risks going forward in this op-ed for the Economist. Also, New York Magazine talks to the President about five days that shaped his presidency.
- The Atlantic had endorsed two candidates in its history. Hillary Clinton is its third endorsement.
- A list of 273 people, places and things that Donald Trump has insulted on Twitter.
- Watch a defeated Ted Cruz volunteer for Donald Trump.
- How America’s visa system is creating an underclass of immigrant wives.
- What does a $5 million townhouse look like in three different cities?
- New York Times magazine explores big food in this amazing photo essay.
- The Nation asks if Human Rights Watch sabotaged Colombia’s peace deal.
- What do you do with your life after being the world’s youngest dictator? Experience existential angst of course.
- Some tech billionaires actually believe we are in the matrix and they are trying to break out of it.
- What happened when Romans met much more advanced asian societies?
- What happened when a Fox news correspondent went to Chinatown?
- Starting a new job? Here is the one question you should ask your new employer.
- Five ways to beat Apple and get your life back from your iPhone.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU