October 09, 2016
‘Stag Party’ Travelers Arrested After A Man-Bun Airline Brawl
A 10-year-old boy was hit over the head with a wine bottle on a Ryanair flight after a brawl erupted from drunken lads on a “stag party” vacation… all because of a passenger’s man-bun. This sounds like a headline generator that used only the most grievous buzzwords of British travel. Families watched in horror as the stag party clashed with other passengers on a flight from Edinburgh to Alicante, Spain, all because one passenger snapped after a stag party member repeatedly shouted “topknot” over and over again, taunting someone’s man-bun. The fighting reached such ridiculous levels that a child was injured when someone threw a travel-sized wine bottle. It’s bad enough traveling with Ryanair, but being subjected to a brawl reserved for outside the pub really seals the deal. Spanish officials were waiting to escort the revelers upon landing.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU