October 05, 2016
Pnutters Not Impressed By Vice Presidential Debate
Hopefully you were busy Tuesday night and missed the showdown between Mike Pence and Tim Kaine. Here are 7 of the biggest moments from the vice presidential debate.
We asked our readers what they thought of the debate, if they watched at all. Here’s what they said:
40 percent thought Tim Kaine won.
23 percent thought Mike Pence won.
19 percent thought neither won.
18 percent just didn’t care.
They offered some of their own punditry, too:
- “Neither had a deep respect for the truth.”
- “[Mike Pence] didn’t lose his cool when Kaine was interupting, interupting, interupting…”
- “Mike Pence could not defend his running mate and lied about what Trump has said in the past.”
- “Mike Pence kicks ass just as viciously as Donald Trump!”
- “[Tim Kaine] has a plan and isn’t an asshole.”
- “Just because Pence had a better presence, doesn’t mean what he said was true. Kaine spoke truth, while Pence did not.”
- “Neither answered questions in a way that made any sense.”
- “I couldn’t take more than a few minutes of watching 2 people try to talk over each other and not address any on the questions. This was not a debate.”
- “It was a mess. It was more of a junior high bickerfest than a platform to provide insight into what each candidate would actually offer us as VP.”
- “Only watched for 10 minutes. Couldn’t take it!”
- “I wanted to watch it and then literally forgot about it’s existence and re-watched season 2 of ANTM.”
PNUTTY VIDEO: Late Night Hosts Tackle the Vice Presidential Debate
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU