September 15, 2016
New Zealand Panics Over Their Lack Of Sperm
New Zealand is desperately seeking sperm donors now that health officials warn there is only enough left to treat approximately 80 families. Due to recent legislation that bans a donor from receiving payment or remaining anonymous, women are now waiting up to two years for sperm. The “sperm drought” has become such a dire issue that fertility clinic manager compared it to climate change. Fertility specialists are even warning that too many New Zealand women have turned to traveling overseas for “reproductive tourism,” or, as we like to call it, studying abroad.
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- Yemen Explained: The War No One Understands
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Own Embryos
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- The German Bernie Sanders Breaks a Record
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU