June 02, 2016
Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
Real-life archaeologists who are way cooler than Indiana Jones have discovered that the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s dagger is actually made from meteorite. Using X-ray fluorescence, researchers at Polytechnic University of Milan analyzed the dagger shrouded in mystery. It was thought that this kind of iron melding did not exist until the 8th century BCE, but King Tut’s dagger was sealed in the tomb with him in the 14th century BCE. Even cooler: ancient Egyptians knew this iron came from a meteorite before we did. Early Egyptian writings referred to it as “iron of the sky.” Needless to say, minds are blown and everyone regrets not pursuing archaeology as a career.
Good Listen: Serial Season 2 Episode 1
- New Zealand Massacre | The Rise of the Far Right | Education, Status, and Wealth
- What You Need To Know About Brexit… In A Nutshell
- Fratricidal War | Containing Science and Technology | Generation Depressed | Trump v. Congress
- What’s Going On With China’s Economy?
- Everything You Need To Know About Vladimir Putin
- Graveyard of Empires | The Pursuit of Time | American History 2019
- NASA Desperately Needs Your Ideas On Pooping
- Latest King Tut Discovery Makes Everyone Believe In The Illuminati
- British Airways Tried To Ban A Passenger From Using More Than One Teabag
- She Did It!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU